Company: Rose Pest Solutions
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Rose is seeking an experienced, energetic, goal-oriented sales professional to join our growing company team.
This position requires the selling of pest control services to a wide variety of businesses that include: Food Service, Hospitals, Nursing facilities, Schools, Municipal, State and governmental facilities, Property managers, and many more.
Prospect database of buyers and potential users to aid in prospecting and relationship development.
Proven training program to get you the knowledge you need to work with clients to insure we will meet their individual needs.
Compensation & Benefits
Outside Sales Representatives: $30,000/yr base salary+commission+quarterly bonus
$200,000+ Earning Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance
- Company Vehicle & Paid Expenses
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Days
- Disability, Family & Military Leave
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages, Base Salary, Bonus Plan, Commission Program & Profit Sharing
- Continuous training and career development
- Identity Theft Protection Program
This sales position will require phone prospecting and field assessments and in person relationship building with technical and quality assurance managers within organizations.
Candidates must also have the ability to:
- Visually inspect for pests, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
- Identify pests, understand biology and treatment alternatives
- Use application and inspection equipment, small hand and power tools
- Use required personal protective equipment
- Enter/exit structures and crawl spaces, ascend and descend ladder and stairs
- Tolerate variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
- Lift 50 lbs. of tools or equipment up to 50" height
- Push/pull 100 lbs. of tools/equipment
Why Work For RoseRose is a 4th generation family-owned-and-operated regional business, established in 1860; making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation! We provide innovative pest solutions to clients throughout Michigan, Ohio and in parts of Indiana, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Our training and technical divisions are developed and led by our on-staff entomologists to ensure we are providing clients with the most current and effective solutions available today.
Get the stability of a family owned company with over 150 years of success. Here you will have the freedom to grow as an individual and think outside the box. If you want to like what you do, make a difference and be part of a team that is passionate about delivering quality service, contact Rose today! Our privately owned company holds a great deal of opportunity for people who want to step up and start an exciting career.
Rose Pest Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug and smoke-free environment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resumeJob RequirementsThe successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Is at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Is a U.S. citizen or possess documentation required to work in the United States
- Is able to work before 8am and after 5pm, and/or on weekends
- Has a valid motor vehicle operator's license and a good driving record
- Has excellent communication skills; can read, speak, write and comprehend English.
- Is experienced in developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
- Has the ability to work independently, organize, plan and prioritize time and projects
- Lives within the service area or be willing to move to it
Keywords: Rose Pest Solutions, Grand Rapids , Sales Representative, Sales , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!