Regional Retirement (401k) Sales Representative
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Selling Paychex Retirement services 401(k) concentrating on
conversion plans and startup plans with 100 or more employees.
Partnering with Paychex Sales Organizations, Financial Advisors,
Retirement Investment Advisors, and Retirement Plan Wholesalers to
identify clients outside of Paychex who will utilize the Paychex
Retirement Services products.
- Prospects to clients within SMB Core, Core advance, MMS client
base, and ASO, PEO client base, with 100 employees or more for
start-up plan opportunities. Also, prospecting for 401k conversion
plans with 250k in assets or more, including conversions from other
Record keeper's platforms as well as those not currently utilizing
the Paychex Payroll services to seek new clients and referral
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers in accordance with the client's preference on in
person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market
- Prospects, builds and manages relationships and/or partnerships
with Financial Advisors and Retirement Investment Advisors in
assigned territory in conjunction with Retirement Plan Wholesaler
to ensure client satisfaction and secure referrals.
- Presents products and services to businesses from leads
generated by Retirement Plan Wholesalers activities or in support
of advisor partners in order to close the sale and grow the 401(k)
market outside of the payroll base.
- Partners with Retirement Plan Wholesaler to develop and manage
regional strategies to develop and maximize relationships in the
financial services community to enhance Paychex reputation and
general awareness of our products and capabilities.
- Makes C-level presentations to businesses with minimum of 50
employees and/or $500,000 in assets to increase 401(k) sales.
- Provides consultative plan design and product selection in
accordance with plan needs to sell client the best products and
services that will meet their needs.
- Assists internal Paychex partners with large asset conversion
plans as directed by the National Director of Retirement Sales to
ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for the client.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork and
expense reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to
ensure timely processing. Enters prospects, sales and client notes
into Salesforce.com to ensure seamless selling and service to
- Expedites the resolution of client problems or complaints to
ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- 3 years of experience in Successful selling of 401(k)
Keywords: Paychex, Grand Rapids , Regional Retirement (401k) Sales Representative, Sales , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...