National Account Sales Executive
Company: Ally Logistics
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Sales Team is looking for an experienced, energetic and
competitive National Account Sales Executive who is willing to go
the extra mile for their customers. National Account Sales
Executives at Ally leverage the network of carriers built and
fostered by our Operations Team to bring cost-effective strategies
and elevated service to their customers' shipping and receiving
departments.The Ally Logistics team is committed to hustling each
day, because #HUSTLE (http://allylogistics.com/hustle) means
something more here. Our mission as a company is To Move Freight,
Better. This mission bleeds into everything we do, as we are
continually on a quest for better - better service, better
communication, better culture, better technology, better growth.
We're striving to be better for ourselves so we can continue to be
better for our customers, carriers, employees, and community.Ally
Logistics has been ranked for the third year in a row on the Inc.
5000 list of fastest-growing companies, ranking #4 in Michigan and
#1 in the Grand Rapids metro for 2021. We're also one of Crain's
Cool Places to Work and one of the Best & Brightest - Employers.
It's no wonder we have a 93% retention rate - our team really does
love working here.KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- High level of self motivation. This is not just another job
that requires you to be "self-motivated." Success in their role
requires an active and confident pursuit at all times.
- Healthy sense of competition. We need you to be able to quickly
bounce back from rejection with a positive attitude, and to
constantly be pushing for that win.
- #HUSTLE mentality. #HUSTLE means something different at Ally.
Click here to learn more about our company culture.
- Diligence. We're looking for team members who are
whole-heartedly committed to maintaining high levels of customer
service and meeting team goals regularly. There will be difficult
seasons, and we need to know you can handle them.
- Confidence. Nobody's perfect. But we need to know you are
confident in your ability to overcome obstacles and use rejections
as a motivation to keep going.
- Organization. This is a fast-paced industry and no two days are
alike. We need to know you can stay on top of your tasks in order
to achieve your goals.
- Relationship-oriented. We focus on building relationships with
our customers, not just completing a transaction.
- Resourceful. We're looking for someone who is confident enough
to hit the ground running and use their resources wisely.
- Financially-motivated. A career in sales at Ally Logistics
offers unlimited income opportunities, if you have the #HUSTLE to
get there. We're looking for someone that considers financial
success a key goal in their career.JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acquire customers via high-volume cold calling, email
prospecting, social networking, referrals, etc. We assist in
providing leads (no territories- available market is virtually
unlimited, anyone who ships in the US)
- Collaborate with our Operations department to service customer
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your
- Providing quotes and negotiating rates with customers
- Communicating thoroughly and proactively throughout the
- Assembling and coaching your support team as your book of
All National Account Sales Executives will earn a base salary +
uncapped commissions. Additionally, our unique compensation plan
includes a tiered base salary that increases as your book of
Realistic first-year income expectations:
1st year: $80,000 - $100,0002nd year: $100,000 - $200,000
Guaranteed Minimum First Year Income - $80,000BENEFITS:
- Health Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- 401K Plan w/ Employer Match
- Life Insurance Plan (100% employer paid)
- PTO Plan (3 weeks PTO for new employees)
- 6 paid holidays
- Maternity and paternity leaveADDITIONAL PERKS:
- Comprehensive training program to set you up for success
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- In-office gym complete with strength equipment, cardio
machines, and pelotons
- Fully-stocked beverage cooler and espresso machine
- Various team activities and events throughout the
yearQUALIFICATIONS:A successful candidate must possess the
- 3+ years sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Alignment with Ally's #HUSTLE values
- A go-getter and self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A highly confident, yet humble, personality
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Ability to bounce back quickly from repeated rejection over the
phone and email
- Must be a problem-solver, seeking to find solutions before
problems even ariseADDITIONAL INFO:A cover letter is highly
recommended, even if it's brief. Tell us why you are a fit.
Keywords: Ally Logistics, Grand Rapids , National Account Sales Executive, Sales , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!