Client Service Representative
Company: CU*Answers, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThis role is a client facing role that supports
credit unions as it relates to software inquiries. The Client
Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls
and triaging the clients need for appropriate resolution and/or
escalation. Compensation Package This position includes a robust
compensation package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term
Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Etc.)
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Annual Employer Match
- Education Assistance
- Many More!Essential Job Functions
- Provide day-to-day software support to customers via the
telephone. Research problems as necessary and provide resolutions
to customers. Escalate calls according to department expectations
to Level 2 Client Service Representatives, Account Executives or
other teams as outlined.
- Research and document software problems and forward them to
Account Executive for processing.
- Take responsibility for increasing job knowledge, familiarity
with credit union operations, and training and problem-solving
- Maintain a positive contribution as a member of the Client
Service team and complete all tasks assigned by management to meet
- Provide on-site support and training as needed.Job
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Experience and skill using CU*Answers software to handle
day-to-day credit union operations.
- Familiarity with credit union operations is preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Must be available as assigned during off-hours to assist with
any problems encountered by clients.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or
Keywords: CU*Answers, Inc., Grand Rapids , Client Service Representative, Sales , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!