Insurance Sales Representative
Company: Farmers Insurance Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a new insurance sales
representative to grow their skills and business knowledge while
working for an existing Farmers agency. You will have the ability
to learn from an experienced insurance representative as well as
have access to our award-winning Farmers training program. Once you
have successfully completed the program, you will have the chance
to earn your own Farmers Agency.You must be able to obtain your
Property & Casualty License before being hired on. Within five
months, you will also need to obtain your Life, Accident, and
Base Salary with Commissions Bonus OpportunitiesWeekends
OffHolidays OffHands On TrainingPerformance Bonuses
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated
from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead
- Successfully complete our Farmers training program.
- Obtain $100,000 in New Business growth within 12 months.
- Pass a background check.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Farmers Insurance Group, Grand Rapids , Insurance Sales Representative, Sales , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!