Company: All Weather Seal of West Michigan
Posted on: January 16, 2022
All-Weather Seal of West Michigan is a leading home improvement
company and has been servicing Michigan since 1981. With growing
real estate values, a scarce housing market, and low-interest
rates; there has been a surge in home improvement sales and demand.
Even despite the Covid-19 pandemic, the industry is seeing record
quarters. The All-Weather Seal sales team is meeting with hundreds
of clients per month, communicating the value of our solution
product and services and helping their dreams become reality. With
several finance options to offer clients, pulling the trigger on a
home improvement project has never been easier. We are just looking
for the right salesperson to communicate that value with integrity
and attention to detail that our customers deserve.Products include
replacement Windows, Metal Roofing, and SidingResponsibilities:
- Be the face of All-Weather Seal: demonstrate professionalism
and knowledge of our products and services.
- Meet hundreds of homeowners and offer high-performing products
- Help meet our homeowners' home improvement needs.
- Commit to learning the products and services provided.
- Commit and master our 10-step selling process from the training
providedWHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- We provide superior marketing support with scheduling, lead
confirmation, and pre-qualified leads. NO COLD CALLING OR LEAD
GENERATION IS REQUIRED! Our sales team focuses on "selling" and not
chasing down leads.
- Training is paid for and is taught locally using an
industry-proven method that generates consistent strong
- A remote working environment allows for work-life balanced when
not running appointments
- The average income is 90k in the first year, with multiple
sales reps exceeding 100k+ yearly income.
- As a W2 position, medical benefits will be offered after 90
- Company vehicle upon receiving sales benchmarksQualifications:
- Passion for sales and people
- Willingness to learn, train and grow
- Reliable, driven, and willing to learn
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills
- Preferable 2+years of selling experienceAWS provided the
following inclusive hiring information:We are an equal opportunity
employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: All Weather Seal of West Michigan, Grand Rapids , Sales Representative, Sales , Lowell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!