Current College Students - Cybersecurity & Digital Risk Consultant Intern
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Joining our Risk Consulting practice is an opportunity to help make the world more honest, transparent, safe, and secure. From day one of your career, you will assist our clients to transform their governance, embed risk in their decision-making and maintain efficient compliance. We will enable an entrepreneurial and innovative environment for you to deliver transformative risk consulting services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in today's market. We offer the opportunities to expand and enrich your career, while allowing you a balance your personal life, through a flexible work environment, robust talent development program and attractive benefits.
We are the technical leaders of our firm that assist community, regional, national, and international clients assess and refine their information security posture, technology implementations, and regulatory compliance. Our clients are companies in most major industries, such as manufacturing, high-tech, financial services, banking, healthcare, transportation, government, entertainment, insurance, and higher education.
Our team will help you will become an Information Security Specialist within your first couple of years. Starting from day one, you will be in the field working side by side with our security professionals and directly with our clients around the country! This is not a typical desk job. A number of our team members have also presented their research and tools developed at security conferences around the country.
Daily opportunities to expand your technical expertise and communication skills as you work on client projects with our team, such as:
- Cybersecurity Strategy Consulting
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Management
- Information Security and Risk Management Consulting
- Server, Application, and Network Infrastructure Security Reviews
- Information Security Program, Process, and Technology Implementations
- Incident Management and Forensics Services
- Patient Health Information Security
- Classroom learning and on-the-job training alongside experienced security consultants to increase your skillset
- Opportunities to contribute to research and open-source projects that are shared with the InfoSec community
- Access to an industry leading Cybersecurity lab environment for client delivery, research, development, and training
- Opportunities to participate in our industry leading Innovation program where you can receive the financial and resource support to turn your ideas into solutions
- Real world experience in diverse client environments locally and around the globe
- Working in an environment where firm leaders are approachable and expect to work closely with you
- Access to industry leading consultants and senior firm leadership including firm Partners
- Mobility Program that allows our employees to work anywhere that is most convenient for them when not on client projects
- "Dress for Your Day" Policy that encourages casual attire at work
- Travel Points (loyalty program and credit card points that you earn when you travel, you keep for personal use)
- Overnight Travel Bonuses for nights spent away from home
- Cell phone reimbursement when used for work
- Fitness Center reiumbursement
- Opportunities to pursue technical certifications and attend Information Security conferences
- Road Warrior Program to reward those who travel frequently in the firm
- Crowe has been recognized across the country as a "best place to work"
Keywords: Crowe, Grand Rapids , Current College Students - Cybersecurity & Digital Risk Consultant Intern, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!