Mold Setter/Process Technician
Company: Shape Corporation
Location: Grand Haven
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Responsible for ensuring on-time production of quality product,
process troubleshooting and machine setup. PUMA roles rotate
through all functions of the role; materials, mold changes and
trouble-shooting under the direction of the PUMA II or PUMA III on
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the
- Perform mold, machine, and robot setup activities.
- Perform material changeovers and material system
- Program and set-up Fanuc robot.
- Assist with scrap reduction continuous improvement
- Organize tooling and monitor tool run status.
- Load and unload molds on and off of tool trucks with overhead
- Drive Hilo per production needs. Maintain a clean work
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position
description as directed by the leader.
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty effectively. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential job
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completion of Phase 1 PUMA in Training checklist varified by
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with
demonstrated ability to write detailed, legible information for
- Must have the ability to write detailed, legible information
for work performed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
Keywords: Shape Corporation, Grand Rapids , Mold Setter/Process Technician, Professions , Grand Haven, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!