Production Helper - Training Provided
Posted on: January 24, 2023
General Bindery, 2nd and 3rd shifts starting at $15/hour + shift
premium. This is an entry-level position and an ideal 1st step in
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Grand Rapids, MI
Sheridan is a family of innovators and doers who are a part of
something far greater than themselves.
We value the craft and art of printing and the processes used to
create and distribute the world's content.
We care about each other, support each other, and provide every
opportunity for training, growth, and developments. We work hard,
we have fun, and we are proud of what we do. YOUR CAREER AWAITS---
- Responsible for aiding in the production of materials in the
bindery area by packing, labeling and finishing product at the
binding stage, helping load machine pockets, keeping bindery
machines running by off-loading product and helping out on other
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, job tickets, and procedure
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
and/or diagram form.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to
- Understand basic math.
Base Schedule is Monday to Friday and may include Saturday
- 1st shift: 7 AM-3 PM
- 2nd shift: 3 PM-11 PM
- 3rd shift: 11 PM-7 AM
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 2nd shift-5% and 3rd shift-7%
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 616-818-4396
Keywords: Sheridan, Grand Rapids , Production Helper - Training Provided, Professions , Hudsonville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!