General Production Associate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
General Production AssociateDescriptionCWC Textron is one of the
North America's leading automotive suppliers of cast camshafts. We
have a diverse customer base including all of the major OEM's.CWC
Textron is seeking energetic, dedicated individuals to join the
Muskegon team in the capacity of General Production. The Production
Associate is a key position and responsible for the efficient and
safe daily production of cast camshafts to supply our customers in
a manner that meets or exceeds their expectations.With around 6,000
employees in 14 countries, we are one of the 100 largest automotive
suppliers in the world in terms of sales volume. Well-positioned as
the partner of choice for our customers, we develop and produce
innovative systems for Smart Fluid Management as well as Energy
Storage and Supply.We place a strong focus on the development and
promotion of all employees, which is an essential part of our
growth strategy. Would you like to be part of our success
- Practices and promotes safe working habits in compliance with
all MIOSHA, Kautex, and CWC Textron safety standards.
- Effectively and safely operates flame hardners, ladles,
grinders, straighteners, trim presses, and other manufacturing
machinery and equipment
- Performs hand operations including several types of
- Uses various equipment to moves materials, parts and / or
products within the facility.
- Packages finished products for shipping.
- Maintains work areas in clean and orderly manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as
directed by the production schedule, which may be unpredictable and
on short notice of required overtime.
- Must have good attention to detail; even when doing repetitive
- Team oriented, multitask oriented.
- Is technically oriented
- Comply with all ISO 14001 standards.
- Comply with all TS 16949 standards.
- Identify waste minimization and material recycling
opportunities where applicable.QualificationsRequirements
- Basic Computer knowledge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer Service orientation
- Ability to work well within a team
- Previous manufacturing experience required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- Physically able to walk, bend, twist and stand repeatedlyEEO
StatementTextron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in
Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status,
veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law.Pay Transparency Policy
StatementThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise,
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information.Job
ManufacturingPrimary Location US-Michigan-MuskegonRecruiting
Company CWC Textron, a division of TextronSchedule Full-timeJob
Level Individual ContributorShift Second ShiftReq ID: 297163
Keywords: Textron, Grand Rapids , General Production Associate, Professions , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!