Cloud Services Architect
Company: Acrisure LLC
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: Cloud Services ArchitectDepartment: - Information
TechnologyLocation: Remote, Hybrid, OnsiteAbout Acrisure Acrisure
is a fast-growing fintech leader that operates a global insurance
broker. The Company has grown from $38 million to $3.9 billion in
revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial
Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product
distribution. Acrisure employs over 14,000 employees across
thirteen countries. -Led by co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg
Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and
financial related solutions, including commercial property and
casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, real
estate services, cyber services and asset and wealth management.
Acrisures massively valuable, high margin distribution network
combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and
efficiency enabled by AI. Job Summary:As a Cloud Services Architect
within Acrisure's IT department, you will be tasked with solving
the most critical technology challenges the business faces. You
will be called on to work collaboratively between IT silos and
business functional units to design, deploy, and support Acrisure's
technology portfolio. The work you will do is important and will
support the tremendous growth that is cementing Acrisure as an
- You will design and oversee initiatives of all sizes. You will
play an instrumental role in the maturation of Acrisure's cloud
solutions, collaborating cross-functionally with other technology
- You will lead the technical design of Acrisures Microsoft Azure
environment, advocating for value-based adoption
- Participate in deep architectural alignment, ensuring Acrisures
cloud technology strategy is meeting business objectives.
- You will act as a point of escalation for cloud related design
or implementation issues.
- You will identify ways in which we can optimize technology and
process. You understand that these options will align with best
practice, and a business case will be needed to relate the need to
- You will spend an appropriate amount of time documenting our
technology solutions into consumable artifacts.
- You understand this description is not meant to be
all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the
discretion of management.Requirements:
- 3+ years of cloud design experience with platforms such as
Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- 5+ years of high velocity technology engineering in fields such
as cloud hosting, server engineering, networking, or security.
- Demonstrated experience migrating workloads to public cloud
- Hands on experience supporting IaaS, PaaS, and serverless
- Expert knowledge and design sense with Azure Active Directory
and Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD pipelining.
- Demonstrated experience with HA designs and disaster recovery
- Automation focused skillset with proficiency in at least 1
scripting language such as Powershell, Python, or Go as well as an
understanding of common data interchange formats like JSON or
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information
systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent
- Relevant industry recognized certifications such as AZ-104 and
AZ-140, AZ-305 preferredBenefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Industry Leading Healthcare
- Savings and Investments
- Charitable Giving Programs - -
- Offering hybrid work option - -
- Opportunities for Growth
- Educational Resources
- Generous time awayAcrisure is equally committed to supporting
social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors,
a joint venture whose -Founding Partners include Acrisure, Russell
-Wilson and Ciara, and Russell Westbrook. The venture -focuses on
providing greater access and more effectively distributing
insurance products and financial services to minority-owned
enterprises. Additionally, in its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure
provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation
in Childrens Health at Helen DeVos Childrens Hospital. For more,
visit -or learn more .
Keywords: Acrisure LLC, Grand Rapids , Cloud Services Architect, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!