Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home*Bonus offered for limited time and
only for Carpenter, Grounds, Make Ready and Maintenance Technician
roles. Must be Hired prior to December 31, 2022 to qualify. First
$250 awarded after successfully completing 90 days of employment;
$500 awarded after 6-months of satisfactory employment.
If you enjoy working with your hands and are capable of performing
most maintenance tasks then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to
brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and
surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land
acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
Glen Oaks Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated
individual to join our team as a Maintenance Technician.
Maintenance Technicians promote the community and the rental of
apartments through the proper and timely maintenance of the
interior of buildings, including apartments, mechanical rooms and
common areas. Maintenance Technicians must be able to complete all
standard work orders within 24 hours, excluding weekends.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting work order deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable) and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as requested by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to
- Must have own tools.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's
license.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Grand Rapids , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!