HR Technology Consultant
Company: Frannie jobs
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This individual will serve as a technical point of contact for
assigned areas, is a subject matter expert who ensures data
integrity, testing of systems changes, report writing, analyzing
data flow for process improvement opportunities
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- On-going maintenance of the Oracle HCM system and other HR
related applications/systems. Includes system configuration.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate HR processes and
leverage system functionality, recommending system solutions that
meet business needs.
- Create test scenarios for system changes and new module
implementation and assist HR team members in performing tests to
insure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Perform system testing and quality assurance for Oracle releases,
enhancements and new module implementations; coordinate testing
activities between several departments.
- Creates reports and conducts data analysis on HR data such as
compensation, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data
as directed. Utilizes system dashboard tools.
- Audit, generate, and support mass loads into Oracle.
- Resolve data and process issues related to Oracle integrations
with others systems and vendors.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing
practices and mindsets to identify solutions to meet the needs of
our customers efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzes business objectives from all stakeholders to help
determine the appropriate solution for their business needs.
- Designs solutions looking across multiple system options in an
ever growing environment, including new software from existing
and/or new vendors.
- Assists in development of functional requirements and maintenance
of functional specifications.
- Works with application developers and software vendors to ensure
business requirements are understood and met.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Responsible for leading testing efforts; assisting business users
in preparing for testing as well as ensuring issues are identified,
tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Executes roll out of solution through training, documentation and
- Enhance partnership with internal team via collaborations,
education and knowledge sharing.
- Communicates, applies and is an advocate for project
- Communicates timely and effectively with customers and
- Acts as an interface between technology teams, support teams, and
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years business analyst experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills: Ability to define problems,
collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with HRIS, Oracle preferred.
- Reporting and dashboard development experience required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working with HRIS systems, Oracle
preferred. - Strong communicator and collaborator
- Project management experience/capabilities
- Upbeat, positive mentality
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Grand Rapids, MI 49503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* What is your visa status?
* What is your salary expectation & notice period?
* Do you consent to sharing your resume with the hiring manager if
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* HRIS systems, Oracle preferred.: 2 years (Preferred)
* project management: 2 years (Preferred)
* Business analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
* microsoft office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Grand Rapids, MI
Keywords: Frannie jobs, Grand Rapids , HR Technology Consultant, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!