Company: Dematic North America
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DescriptionDematic is looking for Assembly Technicians to
join our fast growing Grand Rapids manufacturing facility. In this
role you will assembling Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV's) for use
on multiple customer sites.This Is What You Will Do In This
- Utilize detailed assembly drawings/instructions,bill of
materials and electrical harness/panel wiring schematics to prepare
and complete tasks during all vehicles build related assembly
- Utilize various hand tools, machines and manual labor to
complete the vehicle build assembly process.
- Complete assembly vehicle builds electrical harness
wiring/panel assemblies in a timely manner to meet/exceed
- Update engineering drawings/work instructions and electrical
harness/panel wiring schematics throughout the vehicle build
assembly process when necessary.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules and regulations including, but not limited to,
company policies and OSHA requirements.
- This position may include any other duties assigned by the
company.This Is What We Are Looking For:
- Previous electrical harness/component, panel wiring assembly
experience in a fast-paced industrial/automationteam
- Ability to utilize basic math and various measuring devices
(i.e. tape measure).
- Experience utilizing various types of manual, power, and air
tools (i.e. drill, wire crimping/stripping machines, rivet gun,
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move more than 10 pounds.
- Ability to work and perform in a warehouse/industrial setting
that can be physically demanding.
- Standing, bending, and lifting to complete work during the
vehicle build final assembly process.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively communicate
with both other assembly techs and production supervisor.
- Experience with utilizing computers/software (i.e. Microsoft
Office â€" Word/Excel) for production work order tracking
- Ability to utilize a fork truck (or willing to obtain license)
for the purpose of maneuvering various materials and
assemblies.What We Offer:
- Career Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Transparency
- Global OpportunitiesLearn More Here:
should be proficient in:
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
- Meets Physical Requirements
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shop Math Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing EnvironmentSalary info:$21 - $23
Keywords: Dematic North America, Grand Rapids , Assembly Technician, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!