Maintenance Technician - in Walker, MI
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*We offer our
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home*Bonus offered for limited time and
only for Carpenter, Grounds, Make Ready and Maintenance Technician
roles. Must be Hired prior to December 31, 2022 to qualify.First
$250 awarded after successfully completing 90 days of employment;
$500 awarded after 6-months of satisfactory
employment.Compensation:Starting at $20.05 per hour or higher,
based on experience.If you enjoy working with your hands and are
capable of performing most maintenance tasks then we have an
opportunity for YOU!Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company
providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities
throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases
of development: from land acquisition to construction to management
and maintenance.Apple Ridge Apartments is looking for a
professional and motivated individual to join our team as a
Maintenance Technician. Maintenance Technicians promote the
community and the rental of apartments through the proper and
timely maintenance of the interior of buildings, including
apartments, mechanical rooms and common areas. Maintenance
Technicians must be able to complete all standard work orders
within 24 hours, excluding weekends.Other Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting work order deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable) and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as requested by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,squatting,
twistingand bending for long periods of time.
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to
- Must have own tools.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Mustpresent the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid drivers
license.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our
workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.by Jobble
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Grand Rapids , Maintenance Technician - in Walker, MI, Professions , Allendale, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!