Posted on: August 7, 2022
Dematic is looking for Final Assembly Technicians to join our
fast growing Grand Rapids manufacturing facility. In this role
you'll be assembling Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV's) for use on
multiple customer sites.Starting pay for this role is between $18
and $21 per hour.What we offer:
- Career Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Transparency
- Global OpportunitiesVaccination PolicySome positions in the
U.S. may require vaccination against COVID-19. Where legally
permitted or required, offers for such roles are contingent on the
candidate providing proof of full vaccination against Covid 19
(currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses
of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine). Candidates with medical issues
or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting
the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine
requirementThis Is What You Will Do In This Role:
- Utilize detailed assembly drawings/instructions, bill of
materials and electrical harness/panel wiring schematics to prepare
and complete tasks during all vehicles build related assembly
- Utilize various hand tools, machines and manual labor to
complete the vehicle build assembly process.
- Complete assembly vehicle builds electrical harness
wiring/panel assemblies in a timely manner to meet/exceed
manufacturing/project management schedules.
- Update engineering drawings/work instructions and electrical
harness/panel wiring schematics throughout the vehicle build
assembly process when necessary.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules and regulations including, but not limited to,
company policies and OSHA requirements.
- This position may include any other duties assigned by the
company.Tasks and Qualifications:What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, certification from
a qualified trade school in a related field, or some college is a
- Previous electrical harness/component, panel wiring assembly
experience in a fast-paced industrial/automation team environment
- Ability to perform basic math and utilize various measuring
- Experience utilizing various types of manual, power, and air
tools (i.e. drill, wire crimping/stripping machines, rivet gun,
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move more than 10 pounds.
- Standing, bending, and lifting to complete work during the
vehicle build final assembly process.
- Ability to work in a team environment. effectively
communicating with both sub-assembly techs and production
- Ability to utilize a fork truck (or willing to obtain license)
for the purpose of maneuvering various materials and
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- Construction skills: reading blueprints
Keywords: Dematic, Grand Rapids , Assembly Technician, Professions , Conklin, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!