UP TO $45HR* & SIGN ON BONUS* Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Job Title: Automotive Technician / MechanicResponsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns
regarding their vehicle.
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to
- Honestly assess vehicles and documentdetailed recommendations
of necessary repairs and manufacturer's maintenance
- Address allcustomer concerns.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest digital courtesy
- Communicate with service staff and customers (if needed)
regarding the vehicle.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and
subscriptions provided by CBA)We are looking for technicians who
are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The
technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough
problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our
A well-qualified automotive technician / mechanic applicant
possesses the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional automotive
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Desire to serve customers.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications and/or willingness to obtain ASE
Certifications is a plus.Physical Requirements:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by any
applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. While performing the duties of this job, an automotive
technician / mechanic must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keep a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC
guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice At-will
employment practices where allowed by applicable law. Christian
Brothers Automotive is a franchised organization with each location
owned by a licensed franchisee. All interviewing and hiring is
conducted by the individual franchisee.CBA Locations:Grand Rapids
-1464 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508Holland -424 Baypark
Drive, Holland, MI 49424Cascade Township -5485 28th Street SE,
Grand Rapids, MI 49512Plainfield -4329 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand
Rapids, MI 49525#PIQ*May not be available at all CBA locations in
Grand Rapids, MI. Benefits provided will be determined by each
location.PandoLogic. Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location:
Jenison, MI - 49428 , PL: 538540804Required
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Grand Rapids , UP TO $45HR* & SIGN ON BONUS* Automotive Technician / Mechanic, Professions , Jenison, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!