Functional Consultant - Remote
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 25, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
Kantar's XTEL Trade Optimization software is a powerful, end-to-end
solution supporting the trade promotion life cycle, from planning
through retail execution, sales intelligence, and distributor
management for the global consumer goods industry.
At Kantar's Trade Optimization practice (KTO), we are looking for a
project-based Functional Consultant to join our Global Services
This client-facing role is a blend of business and system
expertise, responsible for leading customer workshops to identify
and translate customer business processes into functional
requirements and documentation that align our solution capabilities
within our CPG/FMCG clients.
- Provide XTEL solution functional expertise and articulate options
and benefits for client business processes
- Lead collaborative workshops with client project teams to gather
and formalize customer requirements into a functional blueprint
- Conduct gap analysis and recommend bridge/closure options
- Configure XTEL solution to meet client needs in collaboration
with technical team, including handover of functional specs
- Facilitate test script creation and drive systems integration and
user acceptance testing
- Provide feedback between client and product teams
- Participate in pre-sales activity
- 5+ years background in CPG required with experience supporting a
Trade Promotion Management (TPM) software solution; TPM tool
implementation experience is a significant asset
- Deep understanding of CPG commercial processes (trade promotions,
sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management,
retail execution), drivers, and best practices
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail
- Experience leading functional workshops
- Excellent analytical, results-driven and solution-oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Technical understanding of ERP, ETL, and UAT concepts
- Bachelor's Degree or related field experience
- Availability to travel up to 50% of working time based on project
phase; occasional international travel
**We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package,
- Medial plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range
of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the
personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The
Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our
Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is
necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your
details being shared with the hiring manager.
**KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based
around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our
approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto
support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career
progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and
creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and
supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted
and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health
andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent
pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and
better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting
company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop,
share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in
human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000
people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Grand Rapids , Functional Consultant - Remote, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!