GR5 Maintenance PM Tech - 3rd Shift
Company: Flex-N-Gate Corp
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of
components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the
150 Top North American Suppliers in "Automotive News." A growing
and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for
hard-working and skilled individuals. Scope of the Position
Performs preventative maintenance on auxiliary equipment dealing
with vacuum metalizing in the metalizing department. May perform
maintenance on injection molding machines, assembly equipment, and
robots. Perform miscellaneous duties involving other tasks
associated within the plant as assigned by the supervisor.
Responsibilities * Services machines using hand tools and power
tools for full completion of maintenance projects required.
* Ability to work on their own. Do the scheduled PMs for the month
and perform the required maintenance on the equipment.
* Must be able to operate a fork truck, lifts, and cranes.
* Able to use Maximo (the PM program) to look up parts, complete
work orders, enter their times, and open new work orders for
repairs if needed.
* Able to use a Digital Multi Meter to check for voltage and
current needed during PMs.
* Able to use the manuals on the equipment to look up parts need
and procedures for PMs.
* Assist the Tech I/II with repairs, troubleshooting, and
installation of equipment.
* Keep work areas free of grease and oil.
* Maintain 5S.
* Performs other duties as directed by their supervisor.
* Follows ISO 14001 requirements per standards.
* Follows TS 16949 requirements per standards.
* Works with team members / management staff to attain Company
* Perform daily molding machine/safety inspections.
* Understands and follows LOTO (Lock out Tag out) procedures
Qualifications * High school diploma / GED / or equivalent
maintenance experience and the ability to learn/gain knowledge.
* Ability to work on their own.
* Good communication skills.
* Have own hand tools and proper safety footwear.
* Some experience in mechanical and hydraulics.
* Basic math skills.
* 2 years' experience
* Must be capable of performing job duties of a Maintenance Helper
and Janitor. Benefits * Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life
and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account 401(k)
retirement savings plan with company match Extensive safety
training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development
programs and tuition reimbursement Paid holidays and vacation
timeWhat do our employees have to say?"It engages you
professionally, and provides learning opportunities.""Lots of
growth opportunity.""The company's young enough to be exciting, but
old enough to be stable."Not just a job-a great place to
work!Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Flex-N-Gate Corp, Grand Rapids , GR5 Maintenance PM Tech - 3rd Shift, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!