Company: Spark Packaging
Location: Cedar Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Material Handler Location: Cedar
Springs, MIEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing,
or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Unloads materials from trucks
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated
- Uses Thermoforming Paperless Materials page to manage the needs
of the production floor to stage film and issue boxes as needed by
- Operates all equipment including hilo, reach truck and walkie
- Performs inventory transfers using RF Smart
- Pulls Shipments
- Takes physical inventory counts
- Performs tool movement as needed
- Performs scrap requests
- Loads Shipments
- Audits, corrects and reports deficiencies within the materials
- Waters equipment batteries as needed
- Complies with department standards and DOT guidelines
- Complies with company safety policies and procedures and
reports safety hazards/violations to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor or management
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to internal and external
customer needs; Responds to requests for service and
- Interpersonal Skills - Remains open to others' ideas and tries
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Puts
success of team above own interests.
- Ethics - Works with integrity and ethically upholds
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Supports organization's goals and values.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own
work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in
Keywords: Spark Packaging, Grand Rapids , Material Handler, Professions , Cedar Springs, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!