Floor Care Maintenance. NO WEEKENDS!
Company: EG Workforce Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHave floor care experience? Are you a floor
specialist?? We have the position for YOU!
The EG Workforce Managed Services team is looking to add a new,
rock-star team members to our Floor Care team in the greater Grand
Rapids area. We are looking for both a Floor Care Technician and a
Floor Scrubber. This is not a temporary role.
PAY RANGE: $15.00-$16.00 based on experienceSCHEDULE
- 2nd Shift M-F 6:00PM-2:00AM
- Opportunity for more hours on weekdays and weekends, if you're
interested!JOB SUMMARYClean and maintain a variety of flooring
surfaces throughout the complex using standard company specified
procedures and equipment. OTHER DUTIES
- Must be able to safely work with chemical agents/and or
- Non-latex gloves leather/closed toed shoes must be worn. Safety
glasses required in production areas.
- May be exposed to unsanitary conditions, unpleasant odors, and
- Use of Floor Scrubber and other floor care equipment/machinery
- A high school diploma or its equivalent preferred.
- Experience in building maintenance and/or custodial services is
- Excellent attendance & reliable transportation is a
- Paid weekly.
- Full Time Employees receive a benefits package after 60 days.
(Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off (PTO) – 5 in first full year!
- Paid Holidays.
- Company supplied uniform shirts.
- Awesome Referral Program - $400 to you and $200 to your
referral after 45 days!
- Well-maintained equipment and well-provisioned work
- Advanced training is also available with Certificates of
Achievement.Apply Now! Give us a call at (616)-949-2303 or apply
online at egnow.com
Keywords: EG Workforce Solutions, Grand Rapids , Floor Care Maintenance. NO WEEKENDS!, Professions , Ada, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!