Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Eatons Aerospace Fuel and Motion and Control Systems Division
currently seeking a Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our team.
This position is based at our Grand Rapids, MI facility.
This positions is offering a one-time signing bonus of $1,000.00.
$250.00 paid up front, $250.00 paid after the successful completion
of 3 months, and $500 paid after the successful completion of 6
months. This payment is subject to applicable tax withholdings and
requires that you be an active employee in good standing at the
time of payment.
Reports to the Supervisor/Manager Repair Focus Factory or
Production Assembly. May perform testing on production hardware,
incoming repair units, utilizing standard methods, processes and
procedures, which have been established
In this function you will:
- Perform detailed assemblies on production, prototype, and/or
returned assemblies/subassemblies. Ensure assemblies are built to
written instructions or blueprint specifications.
- Perform verifications as an operator/inspector for others in
the department. Determine tolling and special gauging required to
complete work. Work on new jobs to establish sequence and routing
- perform acceptance tests on new, repaired, modified, returned
or production units. Conduct in-process testing as required.
- Detect and isolate performance discrepancies at each phase of
assembly. Determine when and if ECOs are required. Work with
Manufacturing and Quality Engineering to implement assembly and
- Troubleshoot hardware without written instruction.
- Write maintenance records to include work instructions.
- Perform cross training when required. Train assemblers in
assembly processes and troubleshooting procedures.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we as individuals and as a company are
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent from an
- Associates Degree in Technical Field or equivalent of six (6)
years in assembly and testing of electromechanical actuators or
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only
candidates within a 50-mile radius of (enter location) will be
considered. Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are
exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate
sponsorship now and within the future
- Aerospace manufacturing experience
We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on
employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered
globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at
participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
Manufacturing & Operations
North America US/Puerto Rico
United States-Michigan-Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids MI Loc
AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Does this position offer relocation?
Jibe YouTube ID
Requisition ID :109595by Jobble
Keywords: Eaton, Grand Rapids , Electro-Mechanical Technician, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!