Integration & Inventory Associate
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique
technology solutions and consulting services to our clients.
Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower
IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive
advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the
advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career
and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than
850 people all over the United States. Our major field office
locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand
Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San
Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We
continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a
focus on the "big picture." We exercise sound business judgment in
making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective
manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to
find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The "Stuff" it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title,
empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the
goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to
success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the
company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes,
give credit where it's due and demonstrate transparency. We "bring
the weather" by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused
thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures -
not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the
people around us.
About The Role
The Warehouse Project Associate will closely with internal Trace3
teams to coordinate the processing of warehouse, integration and
inventory-based opportunities. This includes technical, sales,
warehouse, and purchasing teams, amongst others. In this role, the
primary function is to ensure that warehouse led orders meet
customer expectations for fulfillment and on-time delivery. There
will be a strong emphasis on meeting customer deadlines,
identifying issues that will prevent timeliness, communicating
timeliness or gaps in fulfillment, and passionately striving to
help Trace3 exceed customer expectations.
What You'll Do
- Assist sales teams in ensuring orders and projects are
- Identify issue that will impact order timeliness and
communicate impact with sales, product management, order
management, and technical teams.
- Provide ETA's for product fulfillment for related integration
and inventory led sales orders.
- Fulfillment of integration and logistics SKU's in
- Assist in tracking and proper cost allocation of freight,
storage, insurance, and integration costs.
- Keep accurate ship dates based off inbound product timelines
and integration bandwidth.
- Have a strong understanding of internal process as it relates
to inventory and warehouse-based orders and be willing to guide
sales reps, purchasing, order management, and receiving throughout
the entire fulfillment process
- Develop a strong understanding of internal NetSuite systems and
processes as needed to perform duties.
- Communicate with vendors and internal teams to ensure sales
orders ship on time
- Work with distributors and internal teams to streamline and
improve processes for order fulfillment and timeliness.
- Have understanding of how various Trace3 departments (Sales
ops, warehouse, sales, AP/AR) work together in the end to end
- Contribute to the team effort at all times
- Develop strategies to improve business process and customer
- Ensure proper use and fulfillment of Integration and logistics
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Interests
- 2+ years' experience in a sales environment or similar role is
- Minimum Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year
College or technical school; or at least 3 years of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Experience with Netsuite is a huge plus
- Successful track record of filling high-volume requests in a
continuing growing environment
- Team player who is self-motivated, shows initiative,
anticipates and prevents issues by executing advanced
- Confident in working directly with our sales teams and
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management
skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced,
high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and
meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong ability to operate independently
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (emphasis in Excel)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings
Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
- To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited
agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our
careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company
location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Trace3, Grand Rapids , Integration & Inventory Associate, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!