Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you a safety-conscious, experienced maintenance technician
looking to take your knowledge of mechanics and electricity to next
level? Then working on the Maintenance Team at one of the best
employers in the Grand Rapids area may be just what you need! Enjoy
a balanced mix of planned, preventative, and demand-driven
maintenance projects that allow you to flex your troubleshooting
and decision making skills every day.Flexco, a leading global
manufacturer, is seeking a Maintenance Technician to contribute to
our on-time preventative maintenance record and help troubleshoot
daily challenges on second shift in our air-conditioned facility.
The chosen candidate would be responsible for working on repairs
and installation of new equipment, and preventative maintenance
work orders. The position starts between $23.54 and $29.43 per
hour. Train on first shift and receive a 5% shift differential when
you move to second shift!
Flexco is an equal-opportunity employer offering a generous
compensation and benefits package including:
$1,000 sign-on bonus for anyone hired before August 1, 2021
- Medical (including Rx), dental, vision on day 1 day of
- 401(k) with matching funds
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Up to 15 vacation days and 5 personal days
- Tuition reimbursement/educational assistance
- Pension plan, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation,
and more.This is your opportunity to work in an environment where
the culture is focused on great people, customer commitment,
integrity, innovation, collaboration, and achievement. Flexco has
consistently been named to the list of Grand Rapids' "101 Best &
Brightest Companies To Work For" by the National Association of
The Flexco team is interested in you if you have:
- At least three years of experience in maintenance.
- Prior experience in maintenance or electrical work.
- Journeyman card or applicable maintenance certification
preferred, not required.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and make repairs
- Ability to obtain forklift, crane, man lift licenses.
- Must provide own tools.
- Ability to use variety of tools.
- Good communication skills required.
- Ability to self-start and begin work on your own initiativeAre
you interested in us? Please apply via our website, www.flexco.com,
by choosing the "careers" link at the top of the page.
Keywords: Flexco, Grand Rapids , Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!