Company: Amphenol Borisch Technologies
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Quality Technician is an entry level quality assurance
position supporting the Quality Department to ensure customer
requirements are planned and implemented during the purchasing,
inspection, and launching of products.Essential Duties and
- Serves as a Quality Representative for customers. Communicates
with them regarding product quality issues.
- Assists Quality Engineers with identifying opportunities for
making improvements to processes and products. -
- Provides administrative assistance to Quality Engineers and
other Quality Department team members.
- Reviews FPI, FAI, Delta FPI, Delta FAI and Qualification
reports. Occasionally assists Quality Engineers by creating
- Creates source instructions.
- Monitors and ensures control tests are completed. Submits
appropriate documentation as required.
- Prepares and submits FAT reports.
- Occasionally responsible to submit Change Notifications.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.Job Requirements
- AS Degree or minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing
- 1-2 years of experience in Quality role, strongly preferred.
- Experience utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools, preferred
- Experience using Quality tools and practices, preferred
- Excellent Problem Solving, Statistical and Analytical
- Excellent computer skills. Expert proficiency in Microsoft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills At Amphenol
Borisch Technologies we live our Core Values. We embrace Geekiness,
an Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion and Accountability. We reward
initiative, motivation and commitment. Our team members thrive in a
fast-moving, ever-changing environment, where they wear multiple
hats and continually develop and learn. We offer a unique full-time
schedule that includes every other Friday off. Some benefits
included in our excellent benefit package include medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a generous
401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Amphenol Borisch
Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected
veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Amphenol Borisch Technologies, Grand Rapids , Quality Technician, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!