Company: Pace Transportation Services
Location: Byron Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About Pace:Pace Transportation Services is an industry leader in
heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales, leasing, and
service/repair. We are seeking out a Service Department Technician
to join our team at our Byron Center, MI location.
- Flexible Schedule: 10 hours a day, only 4 days a week!
- Competitive pay based on experience - negotiable
- Weekly pay!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 30 days worked
- Paid Holidays
- Stable company with growth opportunities
- Company provided uniforms
- Trailer body and/or Welding and Fabrication experience
preferred, but not necessary
- Having your own hand tools is a plus, but not all required
(larger equipment/tools will be supplied by Company).
- Ability to multi-task
- Great attitude
- Traditional PPO or HDHP PPO
- Rx, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/Long Term Disability - COMPANY
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401k + Company Match!
***Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month
following 60 days***
Why work for HTI?Pace is a division of Hinton Transportation
Investments, Inc. (HTI). HTI is an industry leader in heavy duty
truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 20
locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or
military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other
legally protected category.
Keywords: Pace Transportation Services, Grand Rapids , Service Technician, Professions , Byron Center, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!