Senior Business Systems Analyst QAD
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Welbilt?-- That's easy... we're not your typical
manufacturing company.-- We're building the industry's most
incredible foodservice equipment; we---re thinking outside the box
to work smarter, not harder through Lean/Six Sigma methodologies;
and we---re bringing innovation to life each and every day with the
industry's most talented workforce.-- Check out our opening at
Welbilt--today! We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our
industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from
the original founding of the Hirsch brothers--- Welbilt Stove
Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class
food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We
attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us.
We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team. The
Sr Business Systems Analyst QAD is responsible for the global
design of critical business processes and systems as well as for
maintaining and supporting business systems.-- The Business Systems
Analyst is also responsible for managing business requirements and
processes and ensuring that we have business systems that support
these business needs.-- This includes coordinating business
requirement specifications, testing, project plans, resources, and
business process re-engineering.-- The position also will be
involved in various projects as well as day to day operational
support of our business systems.-- This position will primary be
focused on our Global QAD EE2018 ERP system supporting the North
American region and must be able to setup and configure QAD EE2018.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Information Technology, this
position is based in Mt. Pleasant, MI. Major Accountability:
- QAD EE2018 Projects
- Project management
- Day to day QAD EE2018 systems and operational support
- Business analytics (writing specs, configuring the system,
testing) Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creates effective project documentation including project
charters, business requirement documents, functional design
documents, test plans, project plans, and change control
- Responsible for providing postproduction support to various
internal business systems.
- Conducts testing/conference room pilots for software projects.
This includes coordination of the events, documenting results and
driving resolution of issues.
- Manages/delivers projects or portions of projects on time and
- Works with functional business leaders to develop and implement
continuous process improvements.
- Responsible for bringing together key business leaders in an
ongoing basis and leading this group in defining, prioritizing, and
executing process/system related improvements
- Effectively communicates project scope, approach, and
objectives to business process team to correctly set reasonable
expectations and supports the development of an accurate project
plan by project manager.
- Adherence with company policies, SOX, change control, PMO, and
best practices DISCLAIMER:--The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification.-- They are not intended to
be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified. Qualifications -
- 5-8 years--- experience supporting, maintaining, implementing
on the functional side of core QAD, with experience in any of the
complementary products/suites.-- EE2018 is required
- Solid QAD EE financials knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business analytics skills
- Experience writing requirements documents, functional design
specifications, and test plans
- Able to configure QAD EE2018 to meet business requirements
- Able to manage small projects and coordinate activities with
- Able to tie business processes and requirements together with
system functionality through process flows and design
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and deliver
on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects & tasks.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with IT personnel
and Business users
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team with remote resources
- Sound knowledge of MS products, Word, Excel, SharePoint,
Project Web App/MS Project, (Power BI, Teams.)
Keywords: Welbilt, Grand Rapids , Senior Business Systems Analyst QAD, Professions , Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!