Company: Talent Strategy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Must be familiar and proficient with hand tools such as drills,
grinders, and routers
- Read tape measures to ensure accuracy
- Use fixtures to align products
- Use stapler to make boxes for products
- May need to use a band saw or miter saw
- Wear protective eye-ware
- Learn all products
- Maintain clean, organized and safe workstations
- Paperwork, quality expectations, processes, labeling
expectations, safe tool handling.
- Able to work outside
Keywords: Talent Strategy, Grand Rapids , Construction Apprentice, Professions , Grandville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!