Shipping Documentation Clerk Senior
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2020
PSG is part of the Dover Fluids platform. We are an organization on
the move, always looking for talented and ambitious people with a
desire to help us grow our business. We're a global leader in
integrated flow solutions and leader in the manufacture of pumps,
systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient
and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. PSG
features world-class pump brands - Wilden, Blackmer, Neptune---,
Almatec, Mouvex, Griswold---, All-Flo--- , Abaque, Redscrew---,
Ebsray and Quattroflow--- - and are committed to servicing key
vertical markets that include Hygienic, Water, Pharmaceutical,
Chemical and Energy.
We feature world-class facilities in 6 countries, including
operations in the U.S., France, Germany, India, Australia, and
China; and have localized presence in over 100 countries. At PSG,
we are passionately committed to the development of innovative
sustainable technologies. We are relentless in our pursuit of
excellence, and confident in the market knowledge and expertise we
bring to our customers.
We thrive on winning and being number one. PSG offers a unique
combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership
mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an
innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and
entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities;
combined with benefits of a large company's scale, tools, career
planning and financial strength of Dover. Join PSG, a growing
global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is
rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast
paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Fluids segment of the Dover Corporation (NYSE:
DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual
revenues in excess of $7 billion
- Prepare export documentation packets for shipments originating
in the US; Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, NAFTA, SLI,
packing lists, etc.
- Review all export documentation to ensure accuracy and ensure
that all customer instructions have been followed.
- Responsible for both domestic and international shipment
documentation requiring additional knowledge of compliance and
regulations related to exports.
- Ensuring shipment is properly packaged for export.
- Coordinate pick-ups of freight with freight forwarder and/or
- Submit AES filings through ACE.
- Manage carrier freight claims.
- Troubleshoot shipping issues.
- Completes and delivers shipping packets to Accounting.
- Expedites and traces shipments as required.
- Prepares bill of lading and other documents in a timely manner
as required for outgoing shipment of product.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years minimum experience with international shipping.
- Knowledge of Incoterms 2010 rules and regulations.
- Very knowledgeable/experienced in preparing export
- Experience with AES/ACE filings.
- Experience troubleshooting both domestic and international
- Ability to effectively manage time and be self-motivated.
- Advanced shipping documentation knowledge and experience to
handle larger and higher volume of work.
- Experience with international shipping compliance and
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States :
Michigan : Grand Rapids
Sub Division : Grand Rapids
Job Requisition ID : 30613
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segment: Clerical, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse,
Sustainability, Administrative, Manufacturing, Operations,
Keywords: PSG, Grand Rapids , Shipping Documentation Clerk Senior, Professions , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!