Architectural Designer - Grand Rapids
Company: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Position: -- Architectural Designer
Location: -- Grand Rapids, MI
Job Id: -- 340
# of Openings: -- 1
Architectural DesignerLocation : Grand Rapids, MIPrimary
Seeking an entry level architectural designer to join our
architectural department in our Grand Rapids, Michigan office.
Qualified candidates should have a professional degree in
architecture, relevant internship/co-op experience, and have
effective knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, PhotoShop,
InDesign and similar graphics software. Strong graphic and written
communications skills are critical. This position includes the
opportunity to get involved with a variety of project types and
scales, including commercial, educational, healthcare and municipal
- Work in a team environment.
- Assist in design, presentation, proposal graphics and
- Prepare building concept, design and technical documents.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project
development. Minimum Physical Requirements
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office
equipment, visual acuity to read printed materials and a computer
screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the
telephone. Accommodation may be made for some of these physical
demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request
such accommodation.Desired Education
Master of Architecture or Bachelor of Architecture Degree from an
NAAB accredited university architecture program.Desired Degree
Master of ArchitectureDesired Job Experience
- Must hold bachelor's or master's degree in Architecture.
- 0-2+ years of experience.
- Working towards architectural registration, is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in developing projects
using Revit and SketchUp.
- Hand sketching and drawing skills are desirable.
- Good design and presentation skills.
- Must have excellent graphic communication skills.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills as
well as strong organizational skills.
- Very detail oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and
- Ability to work collaboratively with others at all times.
*Along with your resume please attach your portfolio as well* We
are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. Bottom
Keywords: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc., Grand Rapids , Architectural Designer - Grand Rapids, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!