Senior Design Architect - Grand Rapids
Company: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Position: -- Senior Design Architect
Location: -- Grand Rapids, MI
Job Id: -- 341
# of Openings: -- 1
Senior Design ArchitectLocation : Grand Rapids, MIPrimary
Fishbeck is looking to add an experienced design-focused architect
to our Architectural team. The successful candidate will have the
opportunity to get involved with a variety of project types,
including: higher education, medical, and commercial projects.
The candidate selected will work with our design team to:
- Create and develop planning and design concepts as the lead
designers on large scale projects.
- Mentor, provide oversight, and collaborate with architects and
designers to ensure integrated and cohesive designs.
- Present design solutions for internal review and to
- Communicate design decisions to owners, users and A/E design
- Support marketing efforts through proposal development and
- Guide the development of renderings and presentation drawings
for interview pursuits, client presentations, and internal
- Develop collaborative rapport with co-workers and clients.
Minimum Physical Requirements
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office
equipment, visual acuity to read printed materials and a computer
screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the
telephone. Accommodation may be made for some of these physical
demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request
such accommodation.Desired Degree
Bachelor's Degree in ArchitectureDesired Job Experience
- Licensure preferred.
- 10+ years of architectural experience working on higher
education, medical, and commercial projects.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Working knowledge of engineering systems to engage with staff
in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Proven record of successful communication with clients and
building client relationships and trust.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative
- Experience leading or collaborating with other designers and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software. We are an equal
opportunity employer that is committed to diversity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. Bottom
Keywords: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc., Grand Rapids , Senior Design Architect - Grand Rapids, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!