Company: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Position: -- Project Architect
Location: -- Grand Rapids, MI
Job Id: -- 339
# of Openings: -- 1
Project ArchitectLocation : Grand Rapids, MIPrimary
An opportunity exists for an energetic Project Architect to join
our growing Grand Rapids team. Qualified candidates should be
degreed and a Registered Architect or have the potential to become
licensed. Strong working knowledge of Revit is essential.
Experience or knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, PhotoShop and similar
graphics software, is preferred. Strong graphic and verbal
communications skills are critical. This position includes the
opportunity to get involved with a variety of projects, including
higher education, healthcare, municipal, commercial and retail
- Work in a team environment.
- Team with project designer during programming and conceptual
- Prepare design development and construction documents.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project
- Oversee and review work of supporting architectural team
- Coordinate with engineers and outside consultants.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Physical
RequirementsMobility to work in an office setting, use standard
office equipment, visual acuity to read printed materials and a
computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person or
over the telephone. Accommodation may be made for some of these
physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require
and request such accommodation.Desired Degree
Architecture degree from an accredited university.Desired Job
- 7+ years of experience, preferred.
- Licensure preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in developing projects
using Revit, and Sketch-Up.
- Good design and presentation skills.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, and
strong organizational skills.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and
- Ability to work well with others under demanding deadline
situations. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, or veteran status. Bottom of Form
Keywords: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc., Grand Rapids , Project Architect, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!