Tree Feller, Climber, and Operator
Company: Integrity Tree Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 12, 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- We have steady, year-round career opportunities on our Utility
- Learn how to safely climb a tree and operate heavy equipment.
We own some of the most high-mechanized equipment in the industry
and we want to teach you how to operate this cool equipment!
- We have great local career opportunities for individuals living
within 60 miles of Grandville, MI OR, for those of you who want to
see the country, we'll pay you per diem to travel with us!
- Must Live within 60 miles of our shop in Grandville,
- Must have HS Diploma or GED; clean driving record; reliable
transportation; authorization to work for any employer in U.S.; be
at least 18 years of age.
- Some experience working outdoors -- whether that was working on
a farm, doing landscaping or working in construction, we want to
hear from you!
- For those interested in joining one of our traveling teams, you
must be available for overnight travel up to 5 days per week.
- Must have a valid driver's license with good driving record
(approved by our insurance company) and reliable transportation to
report to varying work sites.
- Ability to maintain our drug, tobacco, alcohol, profanity, and
gossip free work environment. We respect everyone for their unique
qualities, however, team members are prohibited from using tobacco
products while wearing our apparel or operating our equipment. In
short, we're not perfect but we're good people wanting to surround
ourselves with other good people!
- Must be able to work at various heights and on uneven and
slippery surfaces performing mentally/physically demanding work
under unfavorable weather conditions while handling equipment or
- Must be able to lift, move, and maneuver up to 30-50 pounds on
a frequent basis and heavy weights up to 100 pounds on an
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English written and
verbal job instructions and information
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in U.S.
- Successful completion of pre-employment screens including hair
& urinalysis, motor vehicle record, DOT physical & lift test, and
criminal background. Integrity Tree Services adheres to client
contract requirements which prevents us from placing team members
who have been convicted of a felony within the past seven years on
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU: A culture where you will be respected,
trained, and provided career opportunities; worksites free of
drugs, tobacco, alcohol, profanity, and gossip; 100% employer-paid
premiums for health, life, disability insurances; paid holidays and
vacation; retirement savings matching; profit sharing bonuses, and
more. For those of you who enjoy traveling, we offer travel pay
including per diem, mileage, and we book and pay for hotels!
Job Type: Full-time, regular
Starting Hourly Wage: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Equal Opportunity Employer
R.O.W., right of way, utility, residential, land clearing,
clearance, tree service, feller, trimmer, climber, forestry,
logging, construction, crop, farm, timber, jarraff, timbco, timber
pro, feller buncher, chipper, bucket truck, Indiana, Ohio,
Michigan, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, IN, OH, MI, KY, WV,
VA, foreman, supervisor, crew, equipment operator, tree worker,
tree trimmer, tree climber, general foreman, safety, ISA, TCIA,
OSHA, ASP, CSP, arbor, arborist"
Keywords: Integrity Tree Services, Grand Rapids , Tree Feller, Climber, and Operator, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!