Company: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Position: -- Intern Architect
Location: -- Grand Rapids, MI
Job Id: -- 323
# of Openings: -- 1
Intern Architect Location: Grand Rapids Primary Responsibilities
Seeking an Intern Architect to join our architectural department in
our Grand Rapids, Michigan office. Qualified candidates should have
a professional degree in architecture, relevant internship/co-op
experience, and have effective knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD,
SketchUp, PhotoShop, InDesign and similar graphics software. Strong
graphic and verbal communications skills are critical. This
position includes the opportunity to get involved with a variety of
project types, including higher education, healthcare, municipal,
commercial and retail. Essential Functions
- Work in a team environment.
- Assist in design and presentation documents.
- Prepare building concept and construction documents.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project
- Coordinate with civil, structural, mechanical and electrical
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor. Minimum
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office
equipment, visual acuity to read printed materials and a computer
screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the
telephone. Accommodation may be made for some of these physical
demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request
such accommodation.-- Desired Education
Master of Architecture or Bachelor of Architecture Degree from an
accredited university. Desired Job Experience
- Must hold Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Working towards architectural registration, is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in developing projects
using Revit and SketchUp.
- Good design and presentation skills.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and
strong organizational skills.
- Very detail oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations. We
are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc., Grand Rapids , Intern Architect, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!