Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Detailer performs various detailing and
transportation of new and pre-owned boats, motors, trailers and
ATV's in support of a TMBC Sales, Service and Parts
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Washes, cleans, waxes, vacuums, etc. interiors and exteriors of
boats for scheduled customer pickups, display and service customer
- Using a fork lift or tractor, participates in the unloading of
incoming boats, motors, trailers and ATVs then transport them to
various areas within the dealership, i.e. storage lot, outside
display, showroom floor or customer delivery area.
- Confirms packing list or invoice of all boat loads or other
- Transports and stages customer boats and ATV's to service,
rigging and storage yard by moving units from one location to
another as necessary.
- Maintains an updated list of cleaning supplies and inform
Service Manager or Service Lead of needed items.
- Assists Rigger and Service Specialist with PDI and VIN
- Informs Service Manager or Service Lead of any unit concerns or
- Performs grounds and facility maintenance as required.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School education or equivalent experienceKNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to complete simple math calculation.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and fellow outfittersTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintain required criteria to operate company vehicles and
- Ability to operate a Fork Lift and tractor
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to work out of doors in all kinds of weatherINDEPENDENT
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Full
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Grand Rapids , Detailer, Other , Grandville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...