Company: American International Foods, Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
We are a team of passionate achievers that pride ourselves in solving critical needs and providing tremendous value to our customer base. Our mission statement is to _"Perpetually create an unsurpassed value in the ingredient distribution business."_ Headquartered in West Michigan, we leverage our deep relationships with food ingredient producers around the world to provide the highest quality materials to food and beverage manufacturers in pursuit of our vision to create a global company that shapes the future of human nutrition and food accessibility.
Food is a powerful medium. It's daily, it's family, it's cultural, it's passionate, it's ever evolving, it's our connection to earth, and it's a connection to spirit and a higher power. In the presence of food we have birthdays, first dates, weddings, family discussions, celebrations, we conduct business lunches, and we go out to share beverages with friends. There is not a more impactful and connected industry than this.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Administrative Assistant will play a vital role, aiding in the continued growth of the organization by providing personalized support to the CEO. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work autonomously, effectively prioritizing their tasks and responsibilities while conserving the CEO's time and attention by managing inbound and outbound communications, prioritizing schedules, and completing important administrative oriented tasks.
* Assume the role as primary point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
* Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
* Assist CEO by reviewing and prioritizing incoming email communications
* Book travel for CEO and all Sales Reps
* Manage CEO's calendar and schedule
* Schedule meetings
* Meeting minutes documentation and distribution
* Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
* Produce professional reports, presentations, and briefs using Microsoft Office applications
* Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
* Manage organization SOP binder, conduct annual SOP audit
* Print, organize and compile Sales related training binders
* Assist with invoice matching
* Other duties as assigned by the company
* Provide timely updates related to the Sugar, Dairy, and other critical ingredient markets
* Draft and distribute any internal communications from the CEO to the appropriate individuals or departments within AIFI or AITI
_CRM System and List Management_
* Assist with data entry of customer and supplier contact information into CRM system
* Audit information in CRM system to ensure accuracy and data integrity
* Compile and organize customer contact lists to be used by Marketing and Sales Reps
* Assist with compiling and displaying data for various departments & company related reports.
* Assist Marketing with trade show coordination and execution
* 5 years of related work experience as an administrative assistant.
* Bachelor's Degree in Agribusiness, Business Administration, Professional Selling, or related field of study preferred.
* Willing to take phone calls during non-business hours from the CEO or important customers, clients, or staff
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Team spirit and motivation for problems-solving is required. Ability to multi-task.
* 2 years of working experience with C-suite executives preferred.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and professional demeanor to deal with internal and external C-Suite executives, management, staffs and all internal/external clients & vendors.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, especially within complex projects. Ability to prioritize work, multitask and work under shifting deadlines.
* Must be able to work independently and show initiative.
* Critical thinker and excellent problem-solving skills where analysis of situations or data require an in-depth evaluation and solutions.
* Proven ability to meet challenges that lie beyond the current position description and to solve problems creatively.
* Self-motivated; not afraid to ask questions; able to take initiative, anticipate needs, exercise independent and sound judgment; and carry projects through to completion.
* Highly detail-oriented and accurate.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Adaptable and quick study to learn additional applications as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Ada, MI 49301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* What are your salary expectations?
* Administrative: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: American International Foods, Inc., Grand Rapids , Executive Assistant, Other , Ada, Michigan
here to apply!