Die Cast Operator
Company: Talent Strategy
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Shift: 2nd/3rd shift
- Review job materials located at workstations for job
- Contact quality / supervisor for questions or concerns.
- Remove castings from die & place on conveyor.
- Lubrication of die and cores as required.
- Freeing die of any excess debris or flash.
- Monitor press and make sure castings continue to be
- To visually inspect raw castings defects on an ongoing
- Assure production of quality parts.
- Operate machine in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform, record safety checks on cast press machine.
- Ability to recognize die-casting defects in critical areas of
- Visually inspect parts and complete checks per the process
- Complete required production paperwork (uptime, production
logs, scrap, etc.).
- Able to sort and rework trimmed die cast parts as needed.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Must be able to lift 40lbs from floor to waist .
- Perform all job duties with safety and quality as primary
- Must be mechanically inclined, ability to work with most hand
tools and some power
Keywords: Talent Strategy, Grand Rapids , Die Cast Operator, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...