MCS/ECMO Coordinator Part Time Days
Company: Spectrum Health
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Applies scientific knowledge / specialized training to practical
clinical problems related to all mechanical circulatory support
devices. Provides continuous monitoring and troubleshooting with
continuous bedside presence. Performs a wide range of duties to
maintain equipment and provide uninterrupted support to the
patient. Provides the aforementioned service to the adult,
pediatric, and neonatal areas.
* Provides support in the deployment of mechanical circulatory
support devices in the OR, cath lab or critical care areas.
* Provides ongoing oversight and maintenance of mechanical
circulatory support devices and evaluates the effectiveness of the
* Assists with all bedside patient care.
* Documents all assessments and interventions according to
department and legal/regulatory standards.
* Completes all required competencies and education in the
* Instructs and trains other mechanical circulatory support
specialists and health professionals regarding mechanical devices
under their responsibility.
* Required Associate's Degree health care or related field
* Preferred Bachelor's Degree
* 2 years of relevant experience working in neonatal, pediatric or
adult critical care Required
* 6 months of relevant experience previous experience in mechanical
support devices Preferred
* completion of extracorporeal mechanical oxgenation (ECMO)
training program. Training will be provided. Required
* CRT-Respiratory Therapist Registry - NBRC National Board for
Respiratory Care Upon Hire required Or
* LIC-Registered Nurse (RN) - STATE_MI State of Michigan Upon Hire
* CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association
Upon Hire required Or
* CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross Upon Hire
* CRT-Adv Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - AHA American Heart
Association Upon Hire preferred
* CRT-Pediatric Adv Life Support (PALS) - AHA American Heart
Association Upon Hire preferred
SITE - Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital - 100 Michigan St -
Mechanical Circulatory Support - Meijer Heart Center
Day (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Every third weekend
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS - Please apply through Find
Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for
Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Spectrum Health is committed to providing a safe environment for
our team members, patients, visitors and community. That is why we
require a drug-free workplace and various vaccinations as a
requirement for employment.
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all
qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin,
sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital
status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any
other legally protected category.
An interconnected, collaborative culture where all are encouraged
to bring their whole selves to work, is vital to the health of our
organization. As a health system, we advocate for equity as we care
for our patients, our communities, and each other. From workshops
that develop cultural intelligence, to our inclusion resource
groups for people to find community and empowerment at work, we are
dedicated to ongoing resources that advance our values of
diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. We invite those
that share in our commitment to join our team.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may
request assistance in completing the application process by calling
616.486.7447. We are committed to granting reasonable
accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Keywords: Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids , MCS/ECMO Coordinator Part Time Days, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!