Company: Mercy Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
*Employment Type:* Full time *Shift:* Day Shift
* Under general supervision, according to established procedures,
performs various clerical and technical duties necessary to support
the operation of a retail pharmacy. Assists pharmacist in filling,
processing and packaging of prescriptions.
1. Basic typing and keyboard skills.
2. Able to perform basic bookkeeping skills.
3. Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with patients
and/or patients medical care team.
4. Articulates and demonstrates commitment to the philosophy,
values, mission and vision of Trinity Health.
5. High school graduate or equivalent.
6. Prior retail pharmacy experience preferred.
7. Licensed as a Pharmacy Technician by the State of Michigan.
* Additional Additional
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Mercy Health, Grand Rapids , MHMMI_Pharmacy Tech_KV817, Other , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!