Company: Michigan's Adventure
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Overview:$16.50 / hour -18+ earns $16.50 / hour. Associate must
be at least 18 years old to be considered for this position. -As
one of our Communications Associates, you will be responsible for
prioritizing and organizing all incoming and outgoing calls;
receiving and dispatching emergency calls by telephone and radio;
dispatching calls to appropriate personnel and maintains call
records. This role offers great experience, awesome incentives, and
a schedule that is right for you.
- Receive and dispatch all routine and emergency traffic by
telephone and radio in an efficient and professional manner.
- Dispatch all police/security calls as well as fire and first
- Maintain thorough documentation of multi-dispatch calls.
- Maintain log, daily base radio traffic and lost children
- Monitor weather radar and lightning detector; advise
appropriate units of weather conditions as directed by
- Contact appropriate outside agencies in cases of emergencies or
under the direction of management.Some of our amazing perks and
- FREE admission and parking to Michigan's Adventure and all
other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 20% discounts on Merchandise!
- Employee only RIDE nights and FREE FOOD events!
- Make Lifelong FRIENDS!Responsibilities:Cedar Fair is home to 13
unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team
at Michigan's Adventure! At Michigan's Adventure and Wildwater
Adventure you will find over 60 rides, slides, and attractions,
including seven roller coasters and we want you to join us in being
a part of our best day guest experience. As a member of our team,
- Provide our guests with a safe environment to enjoy their
- Interact and work with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skillsQualifications:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your
smile and positive nature.
- Excited to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun
while having fun at work.
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills.
- Available weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Keywords: Michigan's Adventure, Grand Rapids , Communications Associate, Other , Muskegon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!