Press Tender - Entry Level
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Press Room-Press Tender 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Grand Rapids, MI
Sheridan is a family of innovators and doers who are a part of
something far greater than themselves.
We value the craft and art of printing and the processes used to
create and distribute the world's content.
We care about each other, support each other, and provide every
opportunity for training, growth, and developments. We work hard,
we have fun, and we are proud of what we do. YOUR CAREER AWAITS---
- Assist Press Operator to prepare, operate, and adjust the
printing press to maintain required quality and quantity of
- Fill press supplies at end of shift.
- Obtain general understanding of printing process, printing
machines, and press crew responsibilities.
- Maintain production, quality standards, and report as
determined by company.
- Complies with all safety regulations and work rules.
- Performs general housekeeping in working area.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by lead, supervisor
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, job tickets, and procedure
- Ability to maintain a working pace equal to the output of the
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
and/or diagram form.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift up to 70 pounds and
move 100 plus pounds.
- Understand basic math.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Team oriented approach
Base Schedule: Monday through Friday (Weekend overtime as
- 3:00pm-11:00pm with overtime as scheduled for 2nd
- 11:00pm-7:00am with Overtime as scheduled for 3rd shift
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 616-818-4396
Keywords: Sheridan, Grand Rapids , Press Tender - Entry Level, Other , Clarksville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!