Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission
of MudPenny: To make honestly good food and drinks that bring
people together and inspire creativity
* Receive and process guest payments.
* Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso
drinks, soda, or teas.
* Brew coffee
* Tasting espresso regularly and checking for quality and
consistency in flavor
* Take guest orders and enter into the POS system
* Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
* Describe menu items to guest or suggest products that might
appeal to them.
* Clean service and dining areas.
* Serve baked goods.
* Set up or restock product displays.
* Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for guest.
* Stock guest service stations with paper products or beverage
* Provide guest with product details, such as coffee flavor
profiles, farm information, or preparation descriptions.
* Take out garbage.
* Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating
equipment to ensure proper functioning.
* Demonstrate the use of retail equipment, such as espresso
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Fast casual restaurant
* Day shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Grand Rapids, MI 49503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Guest services: 1 year (Preferred)
* Barista experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: MudPenny, Grand Rapids , Barista, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!