Company: SKG Manufacturing, LLC
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you like doing a little of this and a little of that in a Fab
We are interviewing now for a project scheduled to start in mid to
The ideal candidate for these positions is someone who is
professional, reliable and has excellent hand-eye coordination.
They will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks. We're
looking for a hard worker who is dependable and timely, who is
willing to work anywhere in the Fab shop.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations.
* Have some knowledge of Fabrication equipment and tools.
* Learn a variety of techniques.
* Assist welders, Pem operators, painters or other tradespeople in
* Handle and transport materials (e.g., pallets) and equipment
(e.g., drills and grinders).
* Use power tools and machinery (e.g., forklifts, powerdrivers)
* Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor
tasks (e.g., adding nuts and bolts, stacking up goods)
* Help with setting up materials and tools.
* Help keep areas clean and organized.
* Take measurements and record them for Quality department.
* Use computer for work instructions and reporting.
* Willingness to work in any department as the schedule
_Apprenticeship or specialization is a plus - i.e. can pass Weld
test, prove experience or training in a specific machine area, etc.
These qualifications could earn you up to $4.00 per hour more._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: SKG Manufacturing, LLC, Grand Rapids , General Laborer, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!