Company: Holiday Inn
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Providing a lasting first impression filled with the highest
quality of hospitality service by ensuring guestrooms and public
areas are cleaned to standard, anticipating guest(s) needs, and
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
* Must be able to multi-task effectively in a busy public
* Must read and understand the Employee Handbook.
* Must be able to follow policy and perform to enhance
professionalism in appearance and behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Know and live the mission and values of the hotel brand and
* Maintain a friendly and helpful demeanor at all times.
* Clean guestrooms to standards in allocated time frame (meeting
* Greet every customer with a smile at 10 feet and a verbal
greeting at 5 feet.
* Effectively operate and maintain (ex: clean and preventative
maintenance) the hotel equipment related to daily tasks, examples
of, but not limited to vacuums, carpet cleaners, telephones and
televisions. Do not use unsafe defective equipment and report it to
* Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, services, room
locations, amenities, and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall,
restaurants, and medical facilities).
* Provide the highest quality of customer service to the guest at
* Represent efficiency and friendliness in a manner that leaves a
* Handle guest lost and found with fast response, notifying the
front desk immediately to assure fast communication to the guest
* Complete the shift work Checklist, as assigned.
* Be aware of cleaning chemicals and how to respond to unexpected
exposure of the product to eyes or open body services.
* Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe
for guests and fellow employees. Report any injuries or unsafe
conditions to the person-in-charge immediately.
* Must successfully complete education related to assigned duties
* Other duties as assigned.
Public, business atmosphere, located within building in which
temperatures may vary within reason of indoor climates. Lifting and
carrying up to 10 lbs. may occur and with pushing up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Must be
able to reach over your head and bend to the floor.
Acknowledgement of Receipt and Basic Understanding
The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All
employees must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it
may be necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift and
alter assigned duties as business dictates.
o This job description is not intended to create, nor is it to be
construed, as a contract of employment or a promise of employment.
I understand that my employment is an "at-will" relationship and
may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without
o The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job,
nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and
abilities to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign
or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $13.50 per hour
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Referral program
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Holiday Inn, Grand Rapids , Room Attendant, Other , Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!