Med Tech- Part-Time, 2:00pm-10:15pm
Company: Brio Living Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Porter Hills Village
Up to $3,000 Commitment Bonus*
Status: Non-Exempt Part-time, 38.75 hours/Per Pay Period
Schedule: 2-3 shifts/week including every Other weekend and Holiday
*Team Members that accept a part-time position in this role are
eligible for the $3,000 Commitment Bonus program, prorated based on
The Team Members of Brio Living Servicesprovide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love what you
do every day!
A Few of the Brio Living ServicesBenefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are
regularly scheduled a minimum of 30hours/week
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Birthday and Holidays
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
day prior! (Optional)
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Job Summary
The primary purpose of the Med Tech position is to accurately and
timely administer medications and treatments to the residents
within the Catered Living Department, as assigned. Additionally,
you will provide support to Resident Care Assistance in hands-on
assistance with daily care needs, grooming, hygiene, housekeeping,
laundering, social interactions, promoting an emotionally health
environment, and meals in accordance with each resident's service
plan, as needed/.directed by your supervisor.
While assisting RCAs and while passing meds, you will be a primary
and important person in our elders' lives. We encourage building
relationships with all residents and families in your area allowing
you to anticipate needs and requests. Additionally, you will work
with your team to ensure all tasks and care are completed with the
highest level of professionalism and care. A full job description
will be provided up hire and request.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Desire to work with the elderly and to provide excellent
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work every
- Must Possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of the appropriate skills for
communicating with individuals of all ages, especially the
- No experience is required for this roleAll employment offers
are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment
criminal background check, professional reference checks, TB screen
and physical assessment at time of hire.
In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or agreement to
participate in weekly Covid testing and/or approved exemption is
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.Required
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Grand Rapids , Med Tech- Part-Time, 2:00pm-10:15pm, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!