Machine Operator II
Company: Evoqua Water Technologies
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About Evoqua Water Technologies
Evoqua Water Technologies is a leading provider of mission critical
water and wastewater treatment solutions, offering a broad
portfolio of products, services and expertise to support
industrial, municipal and recreational customers who value water.
Evoqua has worked to protect water, the environment and its
employees for more than 100 years, earning a reputation for
quality, safety and reliability around the world. Headquartered in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the company operates in more than 160
locations across ten countries. Serving more than 38,000 customers
and 200,000 installations worldwide.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we
pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Operates various equipment in the metal prep area to feed parts to
weld and fabrication
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
* Follows all policies and guidelines regarding workplace safety
and product quality.
* Comply with all Safety guidelines/procedures implemented by the
* Operate CNC torch tables and other CNC machines with no
* Inspect, clean, deburr, and package parts as required by job
* Make tooling offset changes as needed to ensure part quality.
* Perform tool and insert changes.
* Inspect all tooling before use as required for good quality.
* Perform change over and set ups on repeat production parts.
* Complete First Piece Inspection sheet on new setups as
* Complete Operator TPM and 5-S checks daily.
* Perform machine adjustments, and minor maintenance and
* Begin to instruct others and develop trouble-shooting skills.
* Keep machines in good repair.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
FORMAL EDUCATION: Required:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Machine Tool Technology plus 2 years related experience or 4
years related experience
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE: Required:
* Machine Tool Technology plus 1 year related experience or
* 4 years related experience
Benefits for our Machine Operators
Generous PTO package- 15 days/120 Hours to start
Dollar-for-dollar 401k match up to 4% of annual salary, with a
profit-sharing component becoming available after 1 year of
Customizable benefits package with a multitude of options. Benefits
effective immediately provided enrollment is completed within 30
days of hire date.
Career progression plans
Reward and Recognition Programs
Paid parental leave
Flexible Spending Account options
Company Wellness Program
Employee Discount Program
The above is only the beginning of what Evoqua has to offer. With
over 160 locations spread throughout 10 countries, room for growth
is essentially in your hands. If you believe that we would be the
right fit for you, please apply today.
* Live our culture and exemplify our Growth Enabling Behaviors to
be highly enabled to deliver, highly empowered to succeed and
highly accountable to lead.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against
qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans
or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination
against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water
Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is the Law - Poster (PDF)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search
Keywords: Evoqua Water Technologies, Grand Rapids , Machine Operator II, Other , Holland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!