Assembly - $15 - All Shifts - Weekly Pay
Location: Comstock Park
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Assembly Line Worker Duties:
- The daily tasks include using fixtures, hand tools, and small
machines to assemble various components.
- Assist in solving assembly process issues and report any
- Observe a machine in operation to ensure it is operating
properly and safely.
- Operate machine to set up parameters to PEP manual.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by complying with
procedures, rules and regulations.
- May be required to count parts and utilize scales for
- Move parts to various work cells and monitor quantities
Assembly Line Worker Requirements:
- Lifting 35lbs
- Use of hand-tools (entry-level)
- Basic assembly, reading instructions
- Good attendance
- Able to stand on feet for entire shift Assembly Line Worker
- 1st Shift
- 2nd Shift
- 3rd Shift
- Pay and shift time will vary based on department Assembly Line
- Weekly Pay
- Easy Hiring Process
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Friendly Staff Assembly Line Worker not the right fit? No
worries. Fettig has a variety of light industrial and manufacturing
jobs available like Machine Operators, Pickers and Packers,
Inspectors, Production Line, and so much more. Stop by or call for
Keywords: Fettig, Grand Rapids , Assembly - $15 - All Shifts - Weekly Pay, Other , Comstock Park, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!