CNA - Per Diem/Flex
Company: Brio Living Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Certified Nurse Aide
Health & Rehab Center
Porter Hills Village
Up to $400 Commitment Bonus*
Status: Non-Exempt, Per Diem/Flex
Must be able to work 3 days per month, with one day being a
weekend. Holiday rotations required.
*Team Members that accept a part-time position in this role are
eligible for the $400 Commitment Bonus program, prorated based on
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love what you
do every day!
A Fewof the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are
regularly scheduled a minimum of 30hours/week
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Birthday and Holidays
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
day prior! (Optional)
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Job Summary
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide your
residents with basic nursing care in accordance with our mission
statement, established nursing care procedures, and as may be
directed by your supervisors. Such care will be delivered with an
emphasis on the value of providing quality customer service to all
residents, family members, co-workers, volunteers, visitors, and
other service professionals.
As the CNA you will assist our residents with activities of daily
living such as bathing, toileting, meals/feeding, dressing, etc.
Additionally, the CNA will assist with care conferences, report
changes in resident conditions and work alongside of other internal
departments such as with the nursing, therapy, etc. A full job
description will presented up hire and request.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be currently certified as a Certified Nurse Aide and have
proof of eligibility to work as a CNA in the State of Michigan
- CPR certification is required,All employment offers are
contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal
background check, professional reference checks, TB Screen, and
physical assessment at time of hire.
In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption is
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Grand Rapids , CNA - Per Diem/Flex, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!