Exporter/Server- Full-Time, 11:00am - 7:30pm; $5000 Bonus!
Company: Brio Living Services
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Porter Hills Village
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
**Must apply before October 31, 2022 to be eligible for the Sign-On
Status: Full-time, non-exempt, 40 hours/week
Shift: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Schedule: 5 shifts/week,will include every other weekend and
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love what you
do every day!
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are
regularly scheduled a minimum of 30hours/week
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Birthday and Holidays
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Job Summary:
The primary purpose of your job position is to aid in all dietary
functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established
dietary policies and procedures. The Exporter will assist servers
with building trays for service, setting up the main dining room,
and other duties to help prepare for meal times. During meals, the
exporter will answer phone and record take out orders, ensure that
orders are plated correctly, clean up plates, put plates on serving
trays and deliver to their respective tables. Following meal
service, the exporter assists with restocking areas, in light
kitchen prep, and clean-up of dining room.
The Exporter assures that all dietary procedures are followed in
accordance with established policies. They are responsible for
creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their
guests. The Exporter engages directly with residents, families,
Team Members, and visitors/guests. Other job duties as assigned by
supervisor; a full job description is available upon hire or
Skills and Knowledge
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Function independently and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with older adults,
personnel, and support organizations
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly,
emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the
Know, teach and live out the Mission, Guiding Beliefs of UMRC &
Manage from a position of compassion, passion and servitude.
Customer Service is key to relationships within and outside the
organization. Make this a program achievement.
Every effort has been made to make your job description as complete
as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of
specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the
position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical
assignment to the position.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at a minimum eighteen (18) years of age
- All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion
of a pre-employment criminal background check, professional
reference checks, TB screen and physical assessment at time of
hire. In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or agreement to
participate in weekly Covid testing and/or approved exemption is
required.NOTE: The rate of pay will be determined based on relevant
employment experience. Your resume should adequately reflect all
paid dining services experience.
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.Required
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Grand Rapids , Exporter/Server- Full-Time, 11:00am - 7:30pm; $5000 Bonus!, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!