Floor Associate (Stocker) Part Time
Company: Blarney Castle Oil
Posted on: August 7, 2022
-Part Time Floor -Associate - Looking for a job with flexible
hours where you will be challenged and have fun? Maybe you can work
nights or days. Maybe you can work during the week or weekends.
Maybe only 1 or 2 days per week. We are looking for great people to
work for us, and your availability may be a great fit!We look for
these qualifications in our Floor -Associates: -
- Good interpersonal skills so you will be able to work in a team
environment and to assist -customers cheerfully. -
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a busy store
- You must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds into and out
of storage areas and coolers. -
- You must be -at least 16 years old. A work permit is required
if you are under 18.
- No prior retail experience necessary.It's time you worked for a
company -that will help you develop personally and professionally.
-Our company offers growth opportunities, and loves to promote from
within. We offer tuition reimbursement, and we encourage our
employees to reach their goals. We're looking for hard working,
enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team.
If you enjoy working with people and value great customer service,
we want to meet you. -As a Floor -Associate you will be responsible
- Welcoming and assisting our customers with a smile.
- Providing an organized, clean and welcoming store for our
- Keeping shelves stocked and inventory organized in storage
- Cleaning beverage stations and replacing supplies.
- Ensuring bathrooms are well supplied and clean. -
- Maintaining areas outside the store to ensure that our
customers have a pleasant and safe shopping experience.
Keywords: Blarney Castle Oil, Grand Rapids , Floor Associate (Stocker) Part Time, Other , Newaygo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!